New Seminars & Classes: see the Events page for more info.
- Avidog Seminar - Saturday & Sunday, May 2-3, 2015 9am-5pm
Gayle Watkins, Ph.D. Presents: Transformational Puppy Rearing & Puppy Evaluation
- Dr. Ronald Schultz Seminar - Saturday, June 6, 2015 9am-3pm
What Every Pet Owner Needs to Know About Vaccines
- CDSP Trial - July 19, 2015
Entries open Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
Ready to start competing and want some additional practice?
Come to our Run thrus Fridays 3-7PM
- Rally & Obedience Run Thrus: First & Third Fridays of the month
- April: 3rd Canceled, 17th
- May: 1st, 15th
- June: 5th Canceled, 19th
- Agility Run Thrus:
- We no longer offer Agility Run Thrus on Friday evenings
More information can be found on our Events page.
- Oma's Pride Pet Food: We are now offering Oma's Pride Pet Food. Download a product & price list here. Our next delivery is Thursday, March 26, 2015 - orders are due by Thursday, March 19, 2015. Please email us your orders.
- Gift Certificates! We have Gift Certificates available. They make fantastic birthday gifts. Ask your instructor for more information.
DogStar Activity Center
DogStar Activity Center offers high quality dog training services and a range of other educational activities for pet and competition dogs. Our foundation classes include introductory obedience, rally, agility, and breed handling with advanced levels that build the skills required for competition in all venues. All of our training is based on positive reinforcement to establish solid dog/owner bonding and ensure the best results. Our classes are taught by experienced instructors with limited class sizes to maximize the training experience. We develop ongoing relationships with our clients and help them achieve a rewarding dog ownership experience.
We urge you to browse our website to view our schedule, description of our classes and fees. We are sure you'll conclude that DogStar Activity Center offers the best value in dog training in the area.
Stop by and observe our positive training classes and experienced instructors. All our classes are held in our fully matted, heated and air conditioned training center. You'll want to sign your dog up at DogStar Activity Center.