New Seminars & Classes: see the Events page for more info.
- Dr. Raymond Coppinger Lectures October 29, 2016
Ready to start competing and want some additional practice?
Come to our Run thrus Fridays 3-7PM
- Rally & Obedience Run Thrus: First & Third Fridays of the month
- October 21st
- November 4th & 18th
- December 2nd , (no run thrus 12/16)
More information can be found on our Events page.
- Oma's Pride Pet Food: We are now offering Oma's Pride Pet Food. Download a product & price list here. Our next delivery is Thursday, December 1, 2016 - orders are due by Wednesday, November 23, 2016. Please email us your orders.
- Gift Certificates! We have Gift Certificates available. They make fantastic birthday gifts. Ask your instructor for more information.
DogStar Activity Center
Do you have a new puppy that you want to make sure gets the best possible start before bad habits develop?
Do you want to build the foundation shills in your young dog for future competition in the conformation, obedience or agility rings?
Do you have an adult dog that embarrasses you--pulling on the leash, jumping on guests, not listening to you?
We understand these concerns and will work with you to develop appropriate behaviors in your dog so you can enjoy your dog for the rest of its life. Our trainers own, love and compete with their dogs…several are breeders who have trained and produced dozens of breed Champions, obedience and agility champions, and Therapy dogs. We can help you diagnose and fix problems to get the most out of your dog.
All of our training is based on positive reinforcement to establish solid dog/owner bonds to ensure the best results. Our classes are taught by experienced instructors with limited class sizes to maximize your training experience. We develop ongoing relationships with our clients and help them achieve a rewarding dog ownership experience.
We urge you to review our Classes Tab to find the right obedience, rally, agility, or breed handling class for your dog. We are sure you'll conclude that DogStar Activity Center offers the best value in dog training in the area.
Stop by and observe our positive training classes and talk with our experienced instructors. Call the office and tell us about your dog, and your goals.
All our classes are held in our fully matted, heated and air conditioned training center. You'll want to sign your dog up at DogStar Activity Center.